Meet Our Eye Doctors
Jiro Kameoka, OD
Jiro Kameoka, OD graduated from Southern California College of Optometry in 2001.
He received his Bachelors of Science degree in Biology from University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
With his therapeutic license, he practices full scope optometry including diagnosing and managing ocular disease.
In his leisure time, he enjoys spending time outdoors with his family.
Dr. Kameoka diagnoses and manages many eye conditions and diseases:
- general eye exams
- contact lens exams
- pediatric eye exams (4 years and older)
- macular degeneration
- diabetic eye exams (we will send the diabetic eye exam report to your primary care doctor or endocrinologist)
- pre- and post-op laser correction surgery
- conjunctivitis (pink eye, red eye)
- foreign body removal
- monitor toxicity from medications like plaquenil that can affect eye health
- dry eyes
- eye allergies
- double vision
Kyle Kasper, OD
Kyle Kasper, OD graduated from Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, TN in 2014.
He attended Rockhurst University in Kansas City, MO and graduated with a Bachelor’s in Psychology. He is originally from Denver, but moved to the Colorado Springs area shortly after graduation. Dr. Kasper focuses on primary care optometry
In his free time, he enjoys lifting weights and bowling competitively.